Samstag, 9. März 2013

Jeannie

Und noch was Neues: Jeannie!
And another new design: Jeannie!



Man kann Ohrringe damit machen oder auch einen Anhänger (in dem ist unten übrigens so eine richtig fette 18 mm-Rondelle. Das glitzert mächtig !)
You can bead lovely earrings or scale it up and make a pendant (which sports one of those big 18 mm crystal rondelles. Mucho sparkle, I can tell you!) 



In Dortmund habe ich Anleitungen und Kits dabei, im Etsy-Shop dauert es noch eine Woche oder so, ich habe die englische Übersetzung noch nicht fertig :-)
In Dortmund  I can offer tutorials and kits. I am sorry, the Etsy shop has to wait a bit longer,  I did not find the time to finish the English trasnslation. But I am working on it :-)

4 Kommentare:

Peikkonen hat gesagt…

She's very pretty!

Cindy hat gesagt…

I love them! I really like how the earrings match the pendant so well.

Mariposa hat gesagt…

Thank you, ladies!

Blacklady hat gesagt…

Liebe Martina,
deine Jeannie find ich ja total klasse....super...genial...
lg karin